Sandwich ideas for beef? Here is our recipe of the week inspired by Wychwood Barns circus academy event. It all started…
One fine early morning, my wife told me about this Wychwood Barns circus event. I was already rushing on my way to work because of some catering stuff to do but I paused for a while. Wychwood barns event is always fun and exciting. My kids always learn something from it as much as we do.
As parents, we must find ways how to play and talk to our kids because it is really important though it takes a village to raise a child, but that village should start first within our home.
So off we go that afternoon,
Even though I was so tired, it doesn’t matter. Everyone was happy and excited in this circus event. I realized that if I didn’t pay attention to my wife that morning, we would have missed these moments in Wychwood Barns.
From Mr. Talented Johnnie Ballonie, a guy who can transform balloon into angry bird to the puppeteer and big clowns, I didn’t notice it was almost dinnertime, when I saw this massive line up.
Gourmet Bitches, wow! Interesting name. This is the beauty of living near Wychwood Barns. Events such this gives me an opportunity to know more about especially food.
We ordered “The Bitch Mac Burger Combo” and it taste sooo good. Waiting in that long line up did pays off!. It was so good that kids even started to eat my share.
So I told them, since we all love it, we will try making our own version this weekends.
Our bonding moments: “I let the kids do the prepping. I think, as parents, we should not fail ourselves to teach our kids the fundamental of life skill.”
- 1.1 lbs. of ground beef
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of cajun
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of honey garlic bbq sauce
- ¼ cup of hickory smoke bbq sauce
- 3 large pcs. of purple cabbage, chiffonade
- potato french fries (optional)
- fresh tomato slices (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all the spices in ground beef. Add the chopped onions and the honey garlic and hickory smoke bbq sauce. Mix well.
- In a baking pan, shape the mixture into a burger patties. Make at least nine patties.
- Preheat the oven in 350F for 5 minutes then bake the patties for 300F for 20 minutes.
- Upon cooking, using the au jus or the meat juice, sauté it in coleslaw to add flavor.
Now, our very own version of Bitch Mac Burger Combo… Thanks Wychwood Barns. Can’t wait for another exciting event.